The Canadian Orthopaedic Foundation is dedicated solely to helping people build, maintain and restore their bone and joint health. Your donation is an investment in helping to keep Canadians on the move and supports our critical programs that help hundreds of thousands each year.
Make a personal donation, or give in honour of someone special. You can make your donation:
- Online – just click on the “donate” button in the header, or click here.
- By mail – click here for a downloadable form for you to print and mail.
- By phone – call (800) 461-3639 ext. 221 to make a donation by credit card.
Every dollar is so gratefully received and wisely invested, and we don’t ever share our donor lists. To learn more about how we work to fulfill our mission, contact us.
- Click here to learn more about Monthly Giving
- Today or in the future – click here for information about planned giving options
How Your Donation Helps
- Provide peer support for people facing orthopaedic surgery, helping them to feel confident and informed. Click here to learn more about Ortho Connect peer support.
- Support patients and their families with reliable education information, enabling them to be knowledgeable, active participants in their restored mobility. Click here for our Patient Information Resources.
- Fund new research that leads to improved bone and joint health, mobility and function, and improved patient care. Click here to read about our recently-funded projects.
- Teach Canadians how to prevent bone and joint diseases, thus reducing the demand for orthopaedic surgery. Click here to learn ways you can build and keep your bone and joint health