What legacy will you leave?
Reliable long term funding for orthopaedic research is a necessity for propelling the profession forward to best practices and continuous innovation. The Canadian Orthopaedic Research Legacy program enables orthopaedic surgeons to make designated donations to ensure continued Canadian research in orthopaedics.
Your annual donation will ensure that each patient you treat reaps the reward of new techniques and treatments made possible through research grants from the Canadian Orthopaedic Research Legacy program.
If every surgeon in Canada were to donate $300 per year, resources for research would reach $1 million in less than four years.
There’s no better time to leave your legacy.
Click here to download the CORL donation form
We’re proud of what the Canadian Orthopaedic Research Legacy Program accomplishes. Read about who is involved and what we do:
Information on our members
- Our Honorary Patron, Dr. Robert B. Salter, C.C. passed away on May 10, 2010
- See who is on our Steering Committee
- Read about the founders on our Founding Contributors Wall of Fame
- Read about our past CORL Research Award recipients
Articles about what we do
- Turning Dreams into Reality: The Wright family are quiet masters of the art
- Placing a Premium on Research: The dividends cross the generations
- To the Next Level: Getting a leg-up from the legacy
For more information on the endowment contact Donna Weiss, Operations Manager, 416-410-2341 ext. 224 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.